1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him to the bathroom.
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close the lid. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. At this point the cat will self-agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet; the cat is actually enjoying this!
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a “power-wash” and rinse.
6. Have someone open the front door of the house. Be sure there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand well back, behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift the lid.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the cat and the toilet will be sparkling clean!